Non-Mydriatic Fundus Camera Solution
The iCam is a color, non-mydriatic fundus camera offering high quality color images in a simple, compact and affordable device. iCam provides rich, dee color images by offering a unique balanced combination of functions in a compact, portable, affordable solution.
45 degree Color & Red-Free* Imaging
Document the retina, optic disk and anterior segment with beautiful, detail-rich color images. Red-free images are only one-click away allowing for greater appreciation of structural detail.
*Performed in the software post capture
A deconvolution algorithm enhances image detail enabling quality, 5.2 megapixel images for documentation.
12-bit CCD Sensor
The 12-bit CCD sensor provides higher color fidelity saturation, lower noise and 20 times greater tonal range over 8-bit CMOS sensors.
The LED flash light has a longer life expectancy and consumes less power compared to xenon tubes.
- Field Angle: 45°
- Image: 5.2 Million Pixels
- Pupil Diameter: ≥4mm
- Illumination During Alignment to Patient's Eye: NIR LED
- Flash for Retina Image Capture: White LED located inside the instrument at the end of the illumination optical train, synchronized to flash with the capture fuction
- Cornea Image: Illumination from 3 external white LED sources in steady state mode
- Total Focus Diopter Adjustment Range: -35D to +30D
- Z-ranging (Working Distance): ~25mm
- Fixation: 6 Internal & one Adjustable External
- Focus Adjustment: Manual